The Frugal and Free Daily

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Regarding Rebate Forms...

Just to let you know we have put the price of the rebate forms BACK to 10¢ handling fee.

We had put them up to 75¢ or $1.00 depending on the value of the rebate. We had ONLY done that because some people were coming in, getting 1 form and costing me money...never to return.

We at Frugal and Free offer free postage but when someone comes in and orders 1 coupon or form, I lose the shipping cost and a Pay Pal fee. That is when I finally put a $1 minimum order. Now that is in place, there is no need to increase the price of the handling fee on forms.

Please bear with us and these growing pains. I will always be fair with you, move your coupons as FAST as I humanly can (with a lot of prayer) and will work with anyone to get you what you need.

A saying that my Mom had was..."ask...all they can say is NO!" My Mom was right. Just ask. I may even say yes!

Have a great day...may it be prosperous yet frugal.

Now...Go Forth & Save!
Michelle
Frugal and Free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home