The Frugal and Free Daily

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Sometimes change is impossible to avoid!

Hello. Sorry I haven't posted. It has been a pretty hectic and intense week.

I must speak honestly here.

I NEVER in my wildest dreams thought that there were people who would come to my site, order just 1 (one) coupon, accept the free postage, cost me 70ยข not including supplies and never return to order anything else.

That really blows me away.

Well, sometimes change is hard to avoid.
Now, I must put my foot down.
I MUST impose a minimum of $1 on all orders. If an order for less than a dollar is submitted, it will NOT be processed nor refunded.

I would apologize to my regulars, but then again my regulars would not just order 1 coupon.

I do this to help people- yes...but I do it first to help my family. There is nothing wrong with that. I must protect my interests.

Now, GO FORTH & SAVE...
Michelle
Frugal and Free




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home