The Frugal and Free Daily

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Something New on Frugal & Free

We have a new feature at Frugal and Free. Some may call it "tagger,", a "tag board,etc. I choose to call it Frugal Chat, Ask Me Questions, etc.

If you are at our website and have a question, just sign in and ask away. I am here most of the time, but when I am not, my faithful DH is here to answer any questions you might have and guide you in the right direction. If you cannot find something you are looking for, ask. I think this is a great tool for communication. Saves you the time to send me an email. (BTW-You can send me an email from the chat just by clicking on my name in the chat box)

I try to bring things to the website that I think will make one's life easier, a more effiicient use of your time and money. If there are things that you think of that you would like to see on Frugal and Free, by all means, share it with us. We are always open to suggestions.

Well, that is it for now. I hope you have a very frugal but prosperous day and remember, check out Frugal and Free, see what you can find...and then, Go Forth & Save!

Til next time...
Michelle
Frugal and Free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home