The Frugal and Free Daily

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Update on "stuff"

Good Morning...Home from work..sick. Seeing how I "talk" for a living, and I have a voice sometimes and then I don't-- due to this "cold" or whatever it is, I am here catching up on everything...

Sorry about the Kmart deal. Word has it that everything was ringing up at reg price. I just hate paying full price for that stuff, so I try to always get it dirt cheap when I can. The plates would have been nice though, huh? I never found any of those. Oh well, on to the next deal or steal!

Just in case you hadn’t heard…about the cases of paper from Amazon(Original deal was supposed to be $3.70 for a case of HP paper with pre-punched holes.) I gather it was a mistake in price posted on Amazon...it is for 1 ream not a case. I would never pay that for 1 ream. Some say they are getting 1 ream shipped and you can refuse OR they are being told by customer service (Discount Office Supplies- 800-734-6020) that they will honor the case price as posted on Amazon's website. I will update after I call about my order.

This Just In--->
I just called CS about the paper and they shipped a ream of paper to me not a case..so she instructed me to just refuse it when Fed Ex shows up with the package and Amazon will credit my credit card.

**sigh** Oh well, again!

Back to "work" at home....More updates later...
Now...Go Forth & Save

Michelle
Frugal and Free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home