The Frugal and Free Daily

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

All in a day off...

After getting out to vote (which is WHY I took today off,) I stopped off at the store to get my FREE Pepcid AC 5 ct, up to $3.75 off. I found the "catalina" coupon in the parking lot on another shopping trip. When I went to King Soopers the other night, I handed the coupon to my "coupon princess-in-training" daughter to hold. I got flustered with something my youngest did and I forgot to get the Pepcid. I realized that they had taken off the $3.75 but I didn't have the product. DUH!
Well, I called the store, they said to come in, tell the head cashier and I could get the Pepcid. I did just that and scouted the store for some other deals while I was there. I saw that Suave lotion was on sale 3 for $5 (1.66 each) and I happened to have $1 off coupons making them 66¢ each. $1.98 for 3 lotions, not bad right? Well, I had a $2 off your next order coupon from the Kraft deal so, I got all the lotion free. Got a Suave body wash for 66¢ too since I had a $1 for that too. It even had a sample of lotion with it.
The Clear & Clean facial products were $2 off, plus I found a coupon for $1.50...made my facial cleanser 9..yes, nine cents.

Before that I was in Grocery Warehouse to get Zatarain's rice mix on sale for $1 a box...when I was walking up behind the guy marking down some things. I swear, he was just putting the last 99¢ sticker on something when I walked up. They were Hillshire Farm Lil Smokies for 99¢. I had only 3 coupons with me but it brought the price down to 64¢ and the other four were the markdown price, which was fine with me. They sell for well over $3 a package...I got 7 for what SOME PEOPLE would pay for 2!
Also, found Hunt's ketchup in the markdown for 99¢ but had a 25¢ c/o.
A very good shopping day...God is good.

Go Forth & Save...have a great day...
Michelle
Frugal and Free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home