The Frugal and Free Daily

Monday, September 27, 2004

You Learn Something New Everyday...

I am sure you have heard that saying. "You learn something new everyday..." I know I have but it still never ceases to amaze me when this new knowledge comes my way....**smile**
I went back to Grocery Warehouse, the next night, since my haul of 25¢ Boca Burgers. I poured over my coupon binder, looking for applicable coupons....I found a bunch of Catalina coupons for $1.50 off Morningstar Farms products that I got by purchasing Boca Products at King Soopers a few weeks back...)I got a free insulated lunch bag for every four I purchased plus the UPC's would go for the Boca Believer's Rebate) (Get it in before this Thursday 9/30)
I wasn't sure if Grocery Warehouse would accept the Catalina's even though they said Manufacturer's coupon since they had the King Sooper logo on them. But they did accept them, all 8 of the $1.50 of coupons.
At the end, I got 10 boxes of Morningstar Farms Chicken Marinara, 4 boxes of Morningstar Farms burgers and 9 boxes of Boca Burgers(with $1.25 off 2 c/o) for $5.25= approx 22¢ a box... I am grateful for these deals...
I will have more as I see them.. Have a great day..and remember,
Go Forth and Save!
MichelleFrugal and Free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home