The Frugal and Free Daily

Friday, September 03, 2004

TGIF? No, LIMM

LIMM? Lord, It's My Monday!

When at Safeway yesterday, I got the last 4 boxes of the Spiderman Poptarts for final price of 99ยข a box for 12 ct box.
Also, got a couple boxes of the Uncrustables that are on sale for a final cost of $1.25 each. )No grilled cheese variety available)
Checked out the cereal deal, when you buy 4 GM ( Select varieties, Cinn Toast Crunch, Cheerios, Cocoa Puffs) you receive $6 off. Even with 2 $1 off 2 GM cereals that brings it down to 1.79 a box. Not an exceptional deal to me. These cereals are not discounted at all. They are 3.79 each for the cinn toast crunch, cocoa puffs and the cheerios that have the free Shrek watch in them are 4.99 each. At least King Soopers puts the cereal on a slight sale then offers the large amount off 4.
The Nabisco 12 pack snacks are on sale for $3 each, Use the $2 off coupon. I did purchase 4 packs of koolaid, which are Kraft products, but this coupon obviously is coded to ignore the buy 2 additional Kraft Nabisco products per snack pack coupon. I should have bought 6 packs of Koolaid, but had a brain bubble and got only 4, and had no problems, questions with or about the coupons.
Well, I post more as I receive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home