The Frugal and Free Daily

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Today's Deals

Today was an average deal day. I mean, I didn't have TV crews following me on a shopping spree or anything.
Nothing spectacular, but to me anytime I can get some for free or nearly free, it is cause for joy!

I have had some hard times in my life so I really do not take anything for granted. (I try not to anyway!)

It was "take the 2 boys to Walmart" for a haircut day. Oh joy! Well, it went well until the time for checkout! Then the slugfest!

I managed to get out of Walmart for under $8 with the fixin' for chili dogs (I got 49¢ hotdogs last night), 4 free Lady Schick deodorants using my $1 off's (they were on sale for $2 for 2). Like I said, it was not a trip that set my heart pumping like some have but trust me, I am grateful for every deal I get.

After recovering from being in Walmart with all three children in tow and vehementely saying "No!" to every request, I went to Safeway to take advantage of the milk sale 2 gallons for $5. Even a gallon of chocolate milk is on sale this week for $2.50. I found Dannon La Creme 4 pack yogurts for $1.66 each less $1 off's I had = 66¢ each. Also, I got 5 free Rice a Roni Cheeser Pleasers. They are on sale this week for $1 each less the 50¢ coupon recently out, doubled to $1.

Well, that is all for today. See you tomorrow I hope. Remember, Go Forth and Save!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home