The Frugal and Free Daily

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Conquests of the Day!

Hello...a quick entry before slumber...
I hit the virtual jackpot at King Soopers today when bag after bag of salad mixes from Caesar Salad kits to Spinach Trios to Almond Cranberry salad kits where marked down for quick sale to 99¢. Of course, I had 50¢ coupons doubles to $1=free salad x 6. I ran out of coupons so I paid 99 ¢ for 6 various bags of salad kits.

On to the frozen food, Boca Burgers on sale got them for the final price of $1.50 each and by buying 4 I got a free insulated lunch bag plus when I send in 4 UPC 's I will get a coupon for a free box of any Boca product.

Got 9 boxes of Hamburger Helper (actually Chicken Helper) for $1 a box less $3 in coupons plus 7 boxes had a coupon good for free Golden Layers biscuits.

That's it for today...

Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home