The Frugal and Free Daily

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Wednesday, one of my favorite days!

The average person would ask "Why Wednesday? Hump day?" Naw...the new grocery ads break on Wednesday! (Tuesday night online if you are really anxious!)

Visions of new deals, double plays, triple plays dance in my head. Anticipation of sales to match with coupons held tightly for that perfect sale. When I look at ads, my mind automatically clicks to whether I have a coupon and computes the price. When you have done this coupon adventure as long as I have, it is just habit. Even if I had a million $$$, I would still be "coupon crazy."

Deals I have spotted in the ads for this week:
~~~~~~~ King Soopers ~~~~~

(Buy any 4 Nabisco Kraft product in ad and receive insulated lunch bag, FREE!)

  1. Honey Bunches of Oats $1.88 less $1 c/o off 2 Post cereals
  2. Boca Meatless Entrees 4/$10 less 75¢ doubles to $1=4/$6=$1.50 ea(Save 16 proofs for 4 free products with rebate form exp 9/30/04)
  3. Nabisco Variety Pack $3.99 (Use the $2 off Nabisco Variety Pack plus 2 other participating Kraft products coupon found in stores not inserts)

~~~~~~~~Safeway~~~~~~~~~

  1. Hamburger Helper 5 boxes for $5 (Use 75¢/3 in SS 8/8/04) = 70¢ a box

As I find more deals to post, you will be the first to know. Now, Go Forth and Save! :-)

~Michelle~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home