The Frugal and Free Daily

Monday, September 20, 2004

Deals Found at King Soopers (Kroger store)

Here are the deals that I found at King Soopers last night:


Pria bars 28 g $1.09 less 50¢ c/o doubled to $1= 9¢ each
Glad Flex Force trash bags $1.99 less 50¢ c/o(exp 9/30) doubled to $1= 99¢tall kitchen size and 30 gal size. Great buy!
Stagg Chili $1 less 40¢ c/o doubled to 80¢= 20¢ each
Hormel Chili (I like the no bean variety for chili dogs)$1.59-50¢ c/o doubled to $1= 59¢ can
Totino Pizza Rolls $1 less 50¢ c/o doubled to $1= FREE
Always Pantiliners $1.19 less 50¢ c/o doubled to $1= 19¢ each
Ore Ida Trial Size French Fries 99¢ less $1 c/o= FREE
General Mills (Pillsbury) Premium Dessert Bars(I found some on the markdown bakery rack)Normally $4.99, 1/2 price on reduced rack $2.50..includes TMF form on top. I got the Cheesecake Brownie Swirl flavor.

Some really good bargains out there. Dig deep through your coupons and take all your basics coupons with you. For instance, I know I am ALWAYS finding markdown lunch meat, so I take every imaginable coupon available with me when I shop, that way I can get lunchmeats for 99¢ less any coupon I might have=very inexpensive lunchmeat. Freezes well and I am NOT at the mercy of the stores and manufacturers.
I love this thing call we tend to call a hobby but it is really and truly a way of life, a lifestyle choice.
I choose to be Frugal and Free!
Now,Go Forth and Save!

Michelle
Frugal and Free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home