The Frugal and Free Daily

Friday, September 24, 2004

Unbelievable Price

I just had this feeling to go to Grocery Warehouse....

Noticed no spectacular deals jumping out at me..until I passed a freezer case with DISCOUNTED ITEMS. All frozen items in the case were $1. There were Boca Burgers...14 boxes.How many 75¢/1 coupons did I have in my coupon binder? 14.

Coincidence? No way. I choose to give the credit to God Almighty. He takes care of all my needs and He knows how much I LOVE getting deals. The thrill in the pursuit.
Paying 25¢ for a box of Boca Burgers excites me. They normally sell for $3.79. I can feed my family very well for little money AND I can give to people who need groceries/misc items. God has given me this wisdom. He gives me the strength to go all over shopping for deals and the patience to put them together when there are sales.

For those of you that do not believe as I do, spiritually, that's okay. My intent is not to offend, I am merely sharing the core of who I am. I respect the fact that not everyone believes as I do but I need to let my "little light shine."

My oldest sister, who died of cancer a few years back used to say before entering a store "Okay, Lord, make the deals fall off the shelves..." Then she took the store by storm. She found the most incredible deals I have ever seen. Well, just like 25¢ boxes of Boca Burgers...**smile** I miss her, but in her memory and in the spirit of the Lord, I go forth and save. That's the "credo" of my site.

I hope you find some little tips at my site, a lot of coupons, encouragement and deals, deals, deals. Take the information and pass it on to someone else.

I will bring you more deals as I find them. Have a great day...
Go Forth and Save,
Michelle
Frugal and Free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home