The Frugal and Free Daily

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Whichever way you go, Get Out & VOTE!

Good Morning....It's finally here. It doesn't matter which way you vote today. Just make sure to get out there and VOTE. It is your right as an American citizen and quite frankly I believe it is a priviledge we all have. I think we live in such a "free" country that we take a lot for granted.
Okay, let's get ready and exercise our right to VOTE today.

Whichever way the election goes, I will still coupon and save as much money as I can for my family and give the excess to those who need it. I may need to coupon more so with one in office more than the other. But, I will do it no matter who holds the office of President of the US. If I won the lotto tomorrow, I would still coupon and shop deals & steals. It is an "involuntary reaction" I have done for so long. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Now, Get out and VOTE...then
Go Forth & Save
Michelle
Frugal and Free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home