The Frugal and Free Daily

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

King Soopers-I tested the Kellogg's cereal deal: when you buy 3 cereals you get a catalina coupon for $3 off next order, 4 cereals-$4 off, 5 cereals $5 off.. For 5 boxes of Kellogg's cereal, I paid $11.88 less $5 off in coupons=$6.88 Final Cost. Plus a $5 Catalina coupon off my next order.

I had heard you would get $6 off automatically but that deal is THIS week. plus I have more $1 offs and a $5 off my order coupon. I think we may even get the Catalina coupon too..it says on a catalina strip it is good til Oct 3rd...Killer deal if that is the case... I will keep you posted about the cereal deal.

As soon as I get a hard copy of the grocery ads, I will see what deals are out for the week.

It will be wonderful when I can stay home and do this full time. But, until then, be patient with me. I have to stop and go to work outside the house...and it is definitely a challenge.

Have a great day...and Go Forth and Save!
Michelle
Frugal and Free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home