The Frugal and Free Daily

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Free Bar Soap

Good Morning all...
I had heard that Safeway was clearancing the 3-bar bundles of Suave bar soap for 69¢ and if you use the 75¢ c/o from 4/3 Valassis, it would be free. Well, I found it at my Safeway, but it was 89¢--my Safeway doubles so it was free. Check your local Safeway--even if they do not double, it is still a good deal.

I was able to get (8) 3-bar bundles for free. No tax really since they doubled my coupons and I got a full $1 off each bundle.

Free soap saves money for other bills.
I should have quite enough soap considering I found the 8 bar Suave soap for the final cost of 50¢ using the $1.50 off c/o's I had. (That deal was at K-mart)...


Once I have tasted "free" on something, it is really hard to pay! LOL

Have a great day!
Now...Go Forth & Save!
Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home