The Frugal and Free Daily

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

My Latest Deals

I went by King Soopers and Safeway last night to get a few things. Mainly at Safeway, the Duncan Hines Whipped Frosting that is on "free" until May 17th. It's $10 for 10 or $1 each, use 50¢ c/o which our Safeway doubles to a $1-Voila! Free frosting.

I had a few stray coupons like Tropicana 64 oz juice free after 50¢ doubled to $1, Softsoap Handsoap on "free" after 50¢ c/o is doubled. Johnson's Buddies Gripper Bar Soap 99¢, on "free" after 50¢ c/o is doubled. I found 1 lb Foster Farms Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, unsliced, 1 lb, with orange $2 off stickers, 2 stickers per package=$4 off. One package cost me 69¢ and the other was more than a lb and cost me $2.05. Total price for over 2 lbs of smoked Turkey Breast was $2.74.
King Soopers had some markdown Honey Cured Ham sliced meat for $1.50 each. Normally well over $3 a package. All in all, pretty good deals for not really trying.

The most important thing for me to remember is to have a wide variety of coupons in my coupon binder so that I can be prepared for anything that might be on clearance, markdown or maybe an unadvertised store special. Do you know how frustrating it is to have to go back home, hunt down a coupon, sit and clip and then race to the store to obtain a "killer" deal? I have done it. It's a pain. But, if I have the coupons in my binder already...it makes it very easy and oh, so very sweet. God is good!

Well, gotta run for now.
Hope you have a very, very prosperous yet frugal day.
If you need anything, just email me.
Michelle
Frugal and Free
Now...Go Forth & Save Shopping Cart Lady

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home