The Frugal and Free Daily

Friday, April 29, 2005

Trial Size Cookie Dough

Hello,
I have seen the trial size Pillsbury Cookie Dough, 8 oz , that makes 8 cookies. It is at Safeway and King Soopers this week. I wasn't willing to pay $1 for it but as I was going through coupons, which is ALL THE TIME, I noticed a Pillsbury Cookie Dough coupon good for 50¢ off 2. It says ANY...with no mention of trial size being excluded and in my area, both of these stores double coupons. 50¢ isn't bad especially if you are a single or elderly person, or merely don't want the temptation of a full size roll of cookie dough.
I have about 30 of these coupons left if you are interested...Think of gift giving, a small cookie sheet, with the cookie dough, a spatula and a potholder..wrapped up pretty, with a bow and someone would be very happy.
Just an idea...
Hope you have a wonderful but frugal evening.

Now, Go Forth & Save
Michelle
Frugal and Free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home