The Frugal and Free Daily

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Some good deals at ...Walmart!

I know, I know....Walmart. I really haven't been going there much...but when I have to replace blown-out- knees- boys' jeans, sorry I have to go to Walmart. It's the best buy. Anyway...onward to the deals.

I found these Bumble Bee Sensations Tuna Kits with a individual size can of seasoned tuna and crackers plus a "thing" enclosed to scoop the tuna...for 25¢ I got a few of the Basil and Sun-dried tomato and a lot of the Spicy Thai variety. I allowed myself to be rushed out of the store and didn't get as many as I wanted. Of course, when I went back specifically for the tuna, they had no more and it was back in the tuna section at regular price. UGH! But, on a happy note...I found 1 lb bags of raw almonds for 50¢ a bag. There was 10, I got ten.
Also if you have anymore of the Dannon Frusion $1.50/2 c/o you can get them 2/58¢ at Walmart.


Anyway, that's my "deal drop" for the day. Have a very prosperous yet frugal day.

Now...Go Forth & Save!
Michelle
Frugal and Free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home