The Frugal and Free Daily

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Thanks for visiting...

I just wanted to take some time to let the visitors know how very much I appreciate your visits and orders.
We at Frugal and Free strive to give you the best quality service as well as the quickest we possibly can..so that you can Go Forth & Save!

We get a fair amount of orders with 1 of this, 1 of that...and to my knowledge, you can't do that at a lot of "coupon services." But, that is okay. I want to make it easy for you to save money for yourself/family. One coupon at a time. Even if you are not what I call a "power shopper." I didn't start off as a power shopper. It takes time to build up to that, getting multiples of things you use on a regular basis. You may not ever get to that level..you may not want to. And THAT is okay, as well.

That is the nice thing about this "lifestyle/hobby." You can do it however you want, whatever you are comfortable with. Just so you are saving money on your groceries and needs at the store. It frees up a lot of funds for saving or for directing in another area.

You may want to donate to a charity. That doesn't happen overnight either. Remember, charity begins at home. (My mother always said that, okay? But how true!) Start slow. Get an extra bottle of shampoo or a box of dinner mix for your local food pantry. Keep a box or bag specifically for those donations. Before long, you will have bags and bags to donate. You will bring some big smiles to a lot of hungry and less fortunate people out there. You will spend so little money doing it. But you gave the best thing you can possibly give-- you gave of your time and effort, you gave of yourself!

So, if you are new, be patient with yourself. If you have any questions, feel free to email me . I am always available to write back.

Well, I have "stuff" to do but hopefully I can jot a few more notes for the day...
Have a frugal but very prosperous day.
Now, Go Forth & Save!
Michelle
Frugal and Free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home