The Frugal and Free Daily

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Some Deals

Hello...I have been terribly busy and apologize for not posting. Keeping up with this website, working outside the home, shopping for the deals and whatever else life seems to toss my way...WHEW...I am just plain tired. But, I love it. It is worth it.

Safeway has Skippy Peanut Butter for $1.50 a jar and I had some 50¢ coupons from a recipe booklet I had found in King Soopers I believe last fall. I was hoping and praying for a sale before they expire tonight at midnight. Now, I can donate quite a bit of peanut butter and, also, not worry about running out in our home.

I also found the Nestle Tollhouse Brownies from Easter marked down to $1.50 less 50¢ c/o doubled to $1= 50¢ a pkg. My daughter was estatic! The gentleman that rang up my order was simply amazed at what we do when we shop. I gave him a couple Skippy coupons and he was so tickled.

Well, time to go for now..Have a great night.

Now...Go Forth & Save!
Michelle
Frugal and Free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home