The Frugal and Free Daily

Friday, May 20, 2005

A Delayed Post/Mega Deal

Hello.
Being so very busy these days, I was unable to post this at the beginning of the week. But, I wanted you to know that these deals are out there and very much attainable.

I did the "Unilever $10 off your order" deal through Safeway.
I got 10 jars of Ragu at$1.50 a jar plus I had the Ragu organic sauce coupons. (I was unsure whether I could use them, but they accepted them no problem.) 10 jars @ $1.50= $15.00 less $10 in double coupons, less $10 automatic deduction for buying 10 Unilever products. I had numerous "free" protein bar coupons and I think the checker probably took off too much for those. I left paying 40ยข for 10 jars Ragu, a book of stamps and 2 gallons of milk and protein bars.
My receipt showed savings of 100%.

Well, have a great day, make it a frugal one.
Now, Go Forth & Save!
Michelle
FrugalandFree.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home