The Frugal and Free Daily

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Wrapping Up The K-Mart Deal

I must admit, my deal pales in comparison to some of the deals I have read about. The deal ended tonight. I got 9 total free pkgs of Bounty paper towels and Charmin toilet tissue at K-mart. I swear, I will never buy trial size Herbal Essence at K-Mart again. It throws them every time..The product is 99ยข and the coupon is $1. For a penny, the cashier locked her register, went to CS and then came back telling me they are only good on the larger size. She tried to get me to get the big one but I said "No. I will just get the 3 bar bundle of Ivory soap."

Here's what we (my daughter & I, the "couponprincess-in-training") got tonite:

  • 9 Always Pantiliners
  • 8 trial size Crest
  • 8 trial size Dove deodorant
  • 2 Dawn dishsoap
  • 5 -3-bar bundle Ivory soap
  • 2 -6 packs Slim Fast
  • Kodak Disp Camera (Rebate from Clearisil deal a few months ago)
  • 5 -8 roll pkg Bounty paper towels
  • 2 -24 roll Charmin TP

I am pooped. See ya tomorrow for coupons.

Now...Go Forth & Save!

Michelle

Frugal and Free


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home