The Frugal and Free Daily

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Deals, Deals, Deals

I have done this deal at K-mart AND King Soopers...
Slim Fast 6-pack $5 off when you buy 4 Unilever products.
KS priced the SF 6 pack at $5.50 less the $5 c/o and I got 4 trial size items (Degree deod 79¢ for free with 55¢ c/o was doubled to $1 and 3 Dove body wash trial size for 19¢ each after the 75¢ c/o was doubled to $1) So I paid $1.07 total.(Toss in some tax..)
K-mart has the SlimFast for $5 a 6 pack but no doubling and I could have chosen my 4 participating brands better for less money. I paid a total of $3.01 after coupons but I got 5 Unilever products.

On the K-mart/ Bounty & Charmin deal, I used $1 c/o for Herbal Essence trial size shampoos x 4 so on that transaction, I only paid tax. Will be going back Saturday to finish up the deal.

Gotta run....back to work tomorrow. Get some great deals...

Go Forth & Save!
Michelle
Frugal and Free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home