The Frugal and Free Daily

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Tuesday Wrap-up

Tuesdays are always "fun." After putting in 8 hours in a call center (a seperate entry all by itself) I must meet with a friend to wrap up and take advantage of the week's deals at the appropriate stores.

This week it is the Finesse deal at Safeway. B1G1F @ $3.69 for 2 bottles and for every 2 I buy, I get $2 off my next grocery shopping trip. Take $1 off each bottle you "buy" as well with manufacture coupons...you would end up paying (after your initial investment and the "catalinas start rolling...) 69ยข for each 2 bottles you buy. (The sale price is up tonight but the catalinas still print through Dec 28th I believe)
I also found Tums clearanced at Safeway for $1.60 normally $4.69 and they had $1 c/o on them..so I paid $1.80 for 3 TUMS that normally would have cost $14.07.
I finally got the cereal too with the $5 c/o in the Safeway ad, they were $10 for 5 boxes, less the$5 off= $5 plus I used 2 $1/2 c/o and a free pound of apples when you buy Apple Cinnamon Cheerios coupon. $2.25 for 5 boxes of cereal.
Grand total at Safeway:
3 bottles of TUMS
4 bottles Finesse Shampoo Plus
5 Boxes GM cereals
1 lb apples
4.75 lb bag of ripe bananas
$10.31

Gotta run..more later..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home