The Frugal and Free Daily

Sunday, June 19, 2005

How I got a "boat-load" of FREE HF Deli-Selects Combos

Okay---I went to the grocery store and saw that they had the Hillshire Farms Deli Selects Combos (in the red Gladware containers) marked to $1.99. Well, I only had 1 coupon in my binder but thought I would try them for 99¢. Then the wheels got to turning. I saw that the expiration date was the next day so I was all ready to do some talking. When I got to the store I spotted them marked down to 99¢. I had 24 $1 off coupons and paid nothing...ZIP...for all that Ham, Cheese and Gladware containers. $131 worth to be exact.

The next day at yet another store, I saw the 15 oz containers of Dannon La Creme with chocolate pieces marked down to $1...had $1 off coupons so, we were talking FREE. $38 worth of my favorite yogurt. Also got 5 gallons of milk for $5 because of mark downs and coupons.

King Soopers has had KC Masterpiece Barbeque sauce on sale for 88¢ this weekend...there are $1 off coupons that expire 6/30...thus far I have gotten 37 bottle for free...plus I was given the full $1 off-so $4.44 in overage.

I just love getting things for FREE...or nearly free..don't you?

Coupons will be up on the website this afternoon-early evening.

Now, Go Forth & Save!
Michelle
Frugal and Free

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home